Elizabeth is a professional writer, whose passion is helping cats and kittens become their best selves 🙌
She spent much of her childhood studying and socializing outdoor working cats and kittens at her grandparents' business. Now, she fosters felines for ACCT Philly, Philadelphia's open-intake shelter, with a focus on behavioral cases.
Her home is referred to as Liz's Kitty Boot Camp, and it's where hissy, shy and sick kitties undergo amazing transformations. She shares her experiences on social media and her blog, Tails & Tips.
Here are some articles written by Elizabeth:
- How to Walk a Cat?
- Black Cats—Everything You Should Know
- How Much Do Cats Sleep?
- Poisonous and Non-Poisonous Plants for Cats
- Adopting a Cat? Look No Further; Here's Everything You Should Know
- How to Introduce a New Cat into Your Home
- Senior Cats Part 1: Physical & Mental Changes
- Senior Cats Part 2: 8 Common Diseases to Watch for
- Cats & Cords: Why Cats Chew Electrical Cords & How to Stop the Behavior
- Wet Food vs Dry Food. What's best?
- Feline Grooming; What should you know?