Liz is a professional writer and animal behaviorist. She has a BA in Professional Writing and a BS in Business from Penn State, as well as a Certificate in Applied Animal Behavior from the University of Washington.
Liz specializes in transforming shy, fearful, and aggressive cats into adoptable pets.
She fosters with a number of rescues throughout Philly, NJ, and NY, taking their most difficult cases.
Her home is referred to as Liz’s Kitty Boot Camp, and it’s where hissy, shy and sick kitties undergo amazing transformations.
She shares her experiences on social media, on mylovelyfeline.com and on her blog, Tails & Tips.
Here are some articles written by Elizabeth:
- How to Walk a Cat?
- Black Cats—Everything You Should Know
- How Much Do Cats Sleep?
- Poisonous and Non-Poisonous Plants for Cats
- Adopting a Cat? Look No Further; Here's Everything You Should Know
- How to Introduce a New Cat into Your Home
- Senior Cats Part 1: Physical & Mental Changes
- Senior Cats Part 2: 8 Common Diseases to Watch for
- Cats & Cords: Why Cats Chew Electrical Cords & How to Stop the Behavior
- Wet Food vs Dry Food. What's best?
- Feline Grooming; What should you know?
- Everything You Should Know About Lilac Cats
- Everything You Should Know About Ginger Cats
- Am I Ready to Adopt a Cat?
- Everything You Should Know About Tuxedo Cats
- Everything You Should Know About Tortoiseshell Cats
- Can Cats Swim? Facts & Theories That Might Surprise You
- What Is A Chimera Cat?
- Euphoric Plants for Cats: Crazy for Catnip & Silly with Silver Vine
- Why Do Cats Purr?
- Cat Grooming; What should you know?
- Feline Intelligence—How Intelligent Are Cats?
- Can Cats and Birds Live Together?
- Everything you should know about Tabby Cats
- Everything You Should Know About Calico Cats
- Tips to Cat-Proof Your Home for the Christmas Holidays
- Why is My Cat Suddenly Hiding—And How To Help
- How to Care for Outdoor Cats
- Why Do Cats Scratch & How to Keep Your Furniture Safe
- Playing with Cats—Everything You Should Know