Leslie Brooks graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine in 2012. After graduation she partook in a year-long intensive internship at a specialty care center. 🩺
She has worked in small animal clinical medicine since her internship and had her own house call practice for 3 years. She lives in Indiana with her husband, son, and cat named Callie.
She likes to travel, run, read, and write in her free time. 🌍🏃♀️📖Here are some articles written by Leslie:
- What's the average cat lifespan?
- Essential Cat Vaccinations
- Can Cats Drink Milk?
- How to Properly Take Care of Kittens—By Dr. Leslie Brooks
- Conjunctivitis in Cats
- Tapeworms in Cats
- Coughing in Cats
- Treating Fleas on Cats
- Can Cats Eat Chocolate?
- Eye Structure and Function in Cats
- Can Cats Have Down Syndrome?
- How to Properly Groom Your Cat at Home
- What Does it Mean When a Cat is in Heat?
- Is There Such a Thing as Hypoallergenic Cats?
- What's The Average Cat Lifespan?
- Can Cats Eat Dog Food?
- Obesity in Cats—Is My Cat Overweight?