The Magic Feline Fountain™
1. Cleaning the fountain
Cleaning your Magic Feline Fountain is easy. All you have to do is separate all the parts (as seen in the illustration above) and clean them one by one to make sure they’re clean.
Cats love drinking from a fountain that is neat and clean.
2. Cleaning the pumpCleaning the pump is very important. We recommend cleaning the pump once a week for optimal performance.
To clean the pump, simply follow these steps:
- Open the back cover of the pump.
- Open the turbine cover.
You’ll see a little turbine. Clean it with a small bristle brush, if you don’t have one, you can alternatively use ear swabs.
- Clean the rest of the pump with a wet sponge or a cleaning cloth.
- Use a dry cloth or thick kitchen paper to dry the pump.
Never use detergents
Detergents may contain toxic ingredients for your cat, so avoid using detergents to clean the fountain. Just use abundant water and clean it thoroughly with the fountain’s cleaning kit or your cleaning set of convenience.
3. Cleaning the water outlet tube
Pick up the straw cleaner that’s included in the fountain’s cleaning kit (sold separately). If you didn’t purchase the fountain’s cleaning kit, you can alternatively use any thin straw brush cleaner.
- Slide the straw brush up and down to get rid of any amount of dirt inside the tube.
Rinse with abundant water.
4. Cleaning the filter spongeJust rinse it with abundant water. This sponge should be replaced with a new one every 2 months. When you buy a replacement filter, we’ll include a sponge for free.
5. How often should I clean the fountain?We recommend cleaning the fountain once a week for optimal performance and hygiene.
We created this super practical cleaning kit that will help you clean every single part of the fountain easily.
If you haven’t ordered it yet, you can now by clicking this link.
If you have any doubts, please, do not hesitate to let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reply super quickly.